Holding An Event

Thinking about holding an event? What do you require for your event to run smoothly?

  • Is your event held on Ararat Rural City Council’s property?
  • Is your event held in a public area?
  • Do you require road closures?
  • Do you need to erect temporary structures such as marquees?
  • Is your event in a hired building or venue?
  • Is you event in a park or reserve?
  • Will you be selling alcohol?
  • Will you be selling food?
  • Will you require first aid at your event?
  • Do you require signage erected?
  • Do you require entertainment?

If you are thinking about holding an event please download the Event Information & Application Guide or contact Council's Event Development & Marketing Officer on 5355 0272 to assist you in your application process.